Marc by Marc Jacobs Washed Up Leather Tote, Raspberries
- MARC by Marc Jacobs updates a hardworking tote with expandable zip sides and fresh raspberry hue.
- Coarse-grained lambskin with shiny brass hardware. Front metal logo plate.
- Expandable zip sides. Rolled tote handles with rings, Removable adjustable shoulder strap,
- Top zip closure. Lined interior w back-wall zip pocket and front-wall multifunctional pockets.
- 11 1/2″H x 11″W x 5 1/4″D. Handle drop: 5″ Strap Drop: 16 in.
About Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs was born in New York City in 1963. A graduate of the Parsons School of Design, Marc Jacobs’ original collections were based on simple concepts: a love for fashion and a commitment to quality. Those same principles remain the cornerstones of Marc Jacobs products today. Each season, the Marc by Marc Jacobs collections are created with the underlying theme of providing quality with high fashion designs incorporating the signature quirkiness and unique sense of style that Marc by Marc Jacobs has come to be known for.
Marc Jacobs leather Bucket Bag