R. Culturi Handmade in Italy Silk Chiffon Luxury Artwork Scarf Shawl (Grey/Blue)
- An original, hand-drawn Conté and oil-paint artwork by Bylgja Lind Pétursdóttir from Egilsstaðir, Iceland.
- Reproduced on a fine, airy 100% silk chiffon – a delicate fabric of unrivaled grace.
- Ideally sized at 51.2 x 51.2 in (130 x 130 cm) and using a light-weight silk, this scarf drapes and folds beautifully while producing just the right amount of volume.
- Hand-rolled and hand-stitched hems add the luxurious detailing that top European makers are known for.
- Crafted from start to finish by a family-owned mill in Como, Italy.
“Inspired by the Icelandic wilderness, nature, organized chaos, and organic lines, Fuglaflétta was developed and created.”
leather satchel medieval